Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Girls Tee's just added and a NEW ORIGINAL!!!!

Aloha!

Well, I have been working ferociously on new paintings for the Annual Surf Art Show at the Wyland Gallery in Haleiwa, I decided I would put up a new original for everyone that could not attend on the 27th.
Here is a picture of the new Heather Brown Surf Art Original. It is a 12"x16" acrylic on canvas

Surf Art By Heather Brown, Original #496


I also just added two new girls fashion tee's! I picked them up just as I was leaving for my Japan tour and brought some with me and they FLEW off the shelves. They are really nice and soft and printed with eco-friendly water based inks right here in Hawai'i.

All with ample time for your Holiday Shopping! Special edition Holiday cards are also still available in 10 packs or singles!

Heather Brown Art Girls Tee in Heather Grey


Heather Brown Art Girls Tee in Slate Blue

1 comment: