Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slide Magazine Feature!

Aloha!

I am so excited today, started the day out with a few hours of surfing up here on the North Shore, sunny, glassy, so fun! Breakfast from Ted's Bakery while watching more surf at Kammie's. And home to find the new issue of Slide magazine #18. This is by far one of the nicest surf publications out there on the market and you should check it out.
In this issue, I was lucky enough to be featured in an article written by Ceasar Tittes. Here is what some of it looks like, go get yourself a copy to check out the whole thing!
Big Mahalo to Ryan and the Slide magazine crew for supporting me and surf art as a whole!




1 comment: