Aloha!

My name is Heather Brown and I am an artist on the North Shore of Oahu. You can see my art at www.heatherbrownart.com

Mahalo!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Rainy Weekend on the North Shore Turned Productive!

Aloha All!

Happy Monday! It was a rainy weekend up here on the North Shore so in between planting new trees and bike riding in the mud I got productive and created a new silkscreen!
Surfing is a part of my daily life and surf art allows me to transfer some of these feelings to others that have the same experiences and can relate and to people that have never been lucky enough to feel the energy of the ocean and surroundings, but can be taken to a special place by imagery.
The silkscreen is titled "Morning Blue" it is a limited edition of 45 with 6 hand highlighted Artist Proofs that add a 3rd color and are all framed in reclaimed wood from old North Shore homes that have been taken down over the years. Truly a Full North Shore product, down to the hardware on the frames! Let me know what you think! Here is a picture of "Morning Blue"




"Morning Blue" is available on my website will be at a limited number of retailers worldwide!

No comments:

Post a Comment